easyload.de is an informative website about usenet. On the easyload website you will find affiliate marketing, i.e. integrated advertising from usenext.com and freediscussions.com. The respective website operators are responsible for the content of the pages mentioned. Please direct complaints to the website operators linked below.
DMCA Notification Procedure
Since 1998, the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) has established regulations addressing copyright infringements. Copyright owners or their representatives may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the DMCA („Notice“) to our designated Copyright Agent if they believe they have identified material that infringes on their copyrights. The written Notice must include the following information:
- Information about the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in the case of a single Notice with multiple works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and sufficient information to enable the service to locate the material, such as each article’s subject, date, time, message-ID(s), newsgroup posted.
- Contact information to allow the service to contact you, such as the full name of the complaining party, address, telephone number, email address, and, for agents, a clear statement of the relationship to the owner of the copyrights.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the given information is accurate under penalty of perjury, asserting that you, as the complaining party, are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed right.
If you wish to submit a notice, please send your written Notice to the Designated Copyright Agent from the websites below.
If your Notice does not fully comply with the standards mentioned above, processing or responding to the Notice may not be possible.
Upon receipt of a compliant Notice, the sponsored websites will take reasonable measures:
a.) To eliminate copyright infringements.
b.) To notify the subscriber that material has been removed or disabled.
Designated Copyright website adresses: